vineri, 31 iulie 2015

Gianinna Maradona: "it Is anyone all day by eating the brain to my dad"

Gianinna Maradona spoke to AM on the controversial statements he made ​​his father, Diego Armando Maradona , in Intrusion.

Speaking to Veronica Lozano and Leo Montero, Gianinna said " I'm not used to this Dad " , and ignoring said " this situation is going. "

Diego said his daughter did not allow him to see his grandson Benjamin Aguero , because according to him "sided with his mom", like Dalma.

On this, the 25 year old said: "My son was on vacation with his father. If I get to the door, open it, "he said.
In addition to clarifying that he learned of the will by the media, he stressed that "if a person who is all day by eating the brain and showing false papers. Saying 'you stole this', 'this did this,' "he said.
He added that the papers show him the "can my child with a Word" .

"I was in the mediation. And the mediator said it was confidential. I had hysterics in mediation, "he said, adding that "A Dew (Oliva) let it out" . Although he hinted that want "fills the head" Diego is Alejo Clérici .

As if that were not enough, Alberto Dominguez , former lawyer Veronica Ojeda and current Diego Junior , revealed an alleged plot to kill Diego Maradona by a former partner named Victor Ojeda.

After word of counsel, Gianinna fear expressed by the way we speak of money on television: " I'm afraid now for all the millions and things that are being talked about . I have no security and I have a 6 year old. A kidnap me tomorrow and I do not know where my mother is going to take 80 sticks. Then, I get shot. "
No I'm having fun , but for my son I have to be with a smile from ear to ear, "he said.

Finally, Gianinna said "I will never speak ill of my dad on TV. If I have to say something I say it face to face, I do not tell someone else. "

On the other hand, Gianinna posted on his Twitter account, a provocative picture withCecilia Argueta , a former producer of Diego, member of Claudia Villafañe and charged cheat by "10".

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu