vineri, 31 iulie 2015

They reveal that tried to kill Maradona

Alberto Dominguez , former lawyer Veronica Ojeda and current lawyer Diego Maradona Jr. revealed that there was an attempt to assassinate to Diego Maradona , between 2006 and 2007.

She told AM, a former boyfriend of Ojeda, named Victor , wanted to kill the Ten and your partner. "Ojeda would make hygiene visits to the prison to see Victor when just starting out with Maradona. Your partner then learned of the alleged infidelity , and wanted to kill them both , twice. 'That matching bulletproof vest because I'll kill 'were his words, "said the lawyer.

"The henchmen of Victor would kill them both but I avoided that happen . Maradona now has custody and Victor and reassembled his life, he is an honorable person, "said Dominguez.

I do not know know where Veronica Ojeda . Gianinna and Claudia called me because they knew I was leaving the sponsorship of Ojeda and then told them about thethreats , "he said.

After word of the lawyer, Gianinna Maradona expressed his fear for the way we speak of money on television : "I fear now for all the millions and things that are being talked about. I have no security and I have a 6 year old . To me tomorrow kidnapand I do not know where my mother is going to take 80 sticks. Then, I get shot . "

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu