luni, 29 februarie 2016

Ivan Rakitic: I have things that maybe the MSN does not have

Ivan Rakitic spoke in an interview with the daily Sport on current ofBarcelona and other issues. From the MSN to the Champions League final in Berlin . Croatian speaks without biting his tongue.

"From Barcelona surprises all because it is the world's largest club. There is no other equal. All the pressure there, must be seen as a positive, nice and enjoy football pressure. If you do not enjoy the club , do not know where you will enjoy , "said the midfielder.

"We do not fit well rotations. Sit on the bench I do not like. If a player likes being a backup is that it has a lack of very serious ambition. We are a team but fights for being there. I have really enjoyed the words Guardiola to Lewandowski , who said he is the best professional he has seen in his life. I want to get to that , "he added.

"Yes we work for MSN, they would have won. They have all the freedom to move because they are the best and if we do, you should take advantage of them. But they surely know it and see it. They know that behind him also you are the best, "he said.

More than MSN: "We know that with the quality they have sometimes is normal to do less meters than we Everyone should know their role I can not haggle as Ney, do not get up like him, not chuto as.. Leo or I have not body strength Luis, but I have other things that maybe they do not have ".

"The goal of the final in Berlin is the most important of my career. To find a word to explain it is impossible. I wanted to embrace the whole stadium. You can not be happier, really not," he said of the final Champions.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu