luni, 29 februarie 2016

Neymar: I prefer Lionel Messi left leg to the right of Cristiano Ronaldo

Neymar spoke in an interview with journalist Mauro Beting, UOL, where he spoke ofLionel Messi , Pele, of Cristiano Ronaldo andFC Barcelona .

Brazilian Barca player was sincere and said, in fact, prefers "Messi's left leg before the right of Cristiano Ronaldo, since until not broken, my right leg is also good".

On the other hand, Neymar would not go into comparisons between Lionel Messi and Pele, saying that "the two are geniuses."

"I have not seen Pele play. Pele just knew when my grandfather, my father's father, told me about him and I explained how I played Pele. This is a difficult question for me, because Messi if that I've seen play and have had the opportunity to do to her. Anyway, both Messi and Pele are two geniuses, "he added.

Finally, Neymar said that perhaps his best time as a footballer was "winning the Champions, much better than the Libertadores Cup" and also expressed his desire to reach the 2026 World Cup, when you have 32 years.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu