luni, 29 februarie 2016

Real Madrid is worse than McLaren

Fernando Alonso confirmed that he has never considered taking a sabbatical or withdrawn year and says it can still logaar something big: "I have a hunch that I will be world champion," said the pilot, who also spoke of Real Madrid " I see my podium closer to a title of Madrid. they are worse than McLaren. Hopefully in the Champions they can do well. "

Fernando Alonso went through microphones Cope and Ser and analyzed the actuality of the World Formula 1 and also spoke of Real Madrid .

The pilot is convinced he can still be champion: ... "I have a hunch that I will be world champion if I did not believe would not run I compete to win Success is fleeting and you have to find happiness in what you do because then you'll perform better and better in your work. "

Fernando Alonso compared their chances of success this season with Real Madrid: "I see closer to my podium a title Madrid Hopefully in the Champions can play a good role in McLaren in a few months we will see because neither we started we not... so bad. we'll have to see where we actually got. "



The pilot confirmed that he has not thought about leaving : "I never thought about retiring or take a year."

The Spaniard also spoke of the rajada of Cristiano Ronaldo and compared with the statements of the pilots: . "We what happens is that we have the adrenaline of speed, the car, the risk we have taken at the time thing that we difference is that we talk about 4 times in 3 different languages ​​every weekend. at the end of the year are 200 or 300 interviews. There is a bit of overexposure and it is normal that at the end of the year, sometimes say unpleasant things. "

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu