luni, 28 martie 2016

Barca is fine, but we are Real Madrid

Spanish football team has tied to zero against Romania and after the meeting Isco Alarcon has gone through microphones Game Time, COPE, to review today's world of football. The Malaga player has talked about the game next Saturday against Real Madrid and Barca and stressed that from the white template seeks to vindicate the image seen on the Bernabeu. "Barca is fine, but we are Real Madrid. We always compete in difficult times and we go there to try to get the three points. We hope out with a win. "

In addition, the Real Madrid player has indicated that win at the Camp Nou : "It would be a very important moral injection. Viewing the circumstances of the League with Barca many points, our idea is to get seconds. Lately we are better, we lead a good winning streak and do not forget us. We are there in the Champions League and we have the team to win. It will be difficult to achieve, because the teams there are the best in the world, but Real Madrid is the best of all history and we are forced to fight to the end. "

On their situation within the Madrid team, Isco said that Zidane has said: "I appreciate, have much confidence in me. But now there are players who are better than me and understand that play them before. " The Malaga is very happy and happy in Madrid. "I am calm, I just think in the present and the future and tell. My future is to stay here two years left me."

Looking back now Real Madrid, Isco said: "the bad season is not the fault of James and me. It's been a very difficult season with many changes. Hopefully finish in the best way. It is true that this year things are not going very well, but this is a team and not think James and I are to blame for everything . "

On the draw against Romania and Spain was also sincere: "It is not a party to call much attention, but we are preparing, we have made ​​many tests. Gradually we will gain confidence ahead of the Euro , there are still many practices and games preparation. The sensations are good. "

Finally, the player malagueño has spoken about his involvement in these two games under Vicente del Bosque: "I have been of the few who have not played as a starter, but for me being here is a prize and try to take advantage and enjoy the minutes you have. I'm still young and for me being here is a dream. "

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu