luni, 28 martie 2016

Messi: "I was raised to be humble"

FC Barcelona striker Leo Messi has said that it does not compare with Cristiano Ronaldo "or anyone" who only tries to help his team, in addition to affirming that the Dutchman Frank Rijkaard was the "most important" coach their career because he trusted him and made ​​his debut with the first team.

"I think it's something the press, looking for all kinds of comparisons, in the game and what has been achieved. I personally try to help my team grow every year and do my job. I do not compare me or him or anyone -Cristiano- . You think of myself and my teammates and get the games ahead , "he said in an interview with Egyptian television channel MBC. In this regard, he notes that unites them only a sporting relationship. "We know of face and nothing else, we never saw off the field to meet and have a relationship. He is on another computer, nothing more , " he said.

About the white set, the Argentine international highlighted the continued fight all seasons. "Real Madrid is a big club with great history and many great players, past breathtaking stars. It is normal to struggle with rival because they are two of the biggest teams in the world. Madrid is a very complicated rival, always difficult to win the Spanish League, "he said.

He acknowledged that he likes and follows the English and Italian football, said he likes the quiet life. "I am very natural, a very simple person. I was raised to have education, respect and humility , is my personality , " he said. "It'm a calm person, I like being with my family , " he concluded.

In addition, the 'Pulga' spoke of his four FIFA Golden Ball, and said: "he who wins is because he has deserved. Each does his job and respect for the people who vote, the colleagues and journalists. "It was amazing to have four Golden Balls, but not only that, but get everything I got with Barcelona, ​​was very impressive," he said.

Rijkaard, coach

Moreover, Messi did not hesitate when the most important technical point of his career. "All the coaches I had at first left me things, but I think the most important thing in my career was Rijkaard . If he had not decided to get in the first team to train and play perhaps it had never reached the first team. I always said it was for me a very important person because he trusted me, I jumped at the right time, made ​​me play in the first team , "he said.

The Argentine also said he plans to retire in Barça. "My intention is to always stay in Barcelona and retire here, but one can never know what will happen in football. I have thought or another league or another club , " he explained.

Thus, he appreciated the confidence he has with his teammates in the box when FC Barcelona play. "We know well, no need or look at us , " he acknowledged. "I think Barcelona's first team summarizes what is the club 's youth. They teach from very small to treat the ball well , playing below, all work with the ball. So many guys will go out and reach First, because they do what they did throughout his life , "he said. Also it considers that the new signings struggle to catch the Barca style. "When one comes from outside and is not used to it costs, but it's all training , " he added. Therefore, he believes that his play with Argentina is something else. "You're used to playing with the team every three days, and the selection companions with whom you train little and technical asks you to do different things come together. It is complicated to one another , 'he said, although he acknowledged that coach Gerardo' Tata 'Martino has the same philosophy as the Barcelona.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu