luni, 30 mai 2016

André Gomes: My future is unknown

There are many rumors about the future of André Gomes once the season withValencia , having sounded several of the big clubs in Europe.

The player, who is currently concentrated with Portugal to contest the next European Championship, admitted at a press conference to present its future "is unknown".

"Right now, and I am very frank, I'm not worried about what will happen. It's all a mystery. The only certainty I have is that I'm here and I'm with the national team, which is already very good anymore. now the future is not worrying, "he said.

"I will not even look at the European as a showcase to think about what might happen next. Probably if you make a call to the president may have a better than my answer. I do not know what will happen, nor am very worried" he added the player ché.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu