luni, 30 mai 2016

Iñaki Williams, aware of its role in the selection

Iñaki Williams spoke at a press conference with the Spanish team to address today the national team, with which he feels very comfortable and it expects form an important part in the future.
" I did not expect to be here. Everything was very fast. I am very grateful and very excited. At Euro 2008, when it started in Schruns, I was in San Fermin in Pamplona , with my friends and it was a great joy when Spain won the title , "said Athletic player.

"I'm meeting my deadlines. I want afianzarme in the team and in the selection and hope to be one of the references selection in the future. I will put all my hope," he added, showing patience humility regarding his role in the selection.

Finally, Williams said he still hopes not to fall from the provisional list to finally travel to France to play Euro 2016:.. "Until the last day everything is possible There is a group of players who have come to help Spain is the champions, and therefore is one of the selections

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu